This Workshop is designed to give Health Professionals and Bodyworkers an additional tool to help them work with clients who may experience reoccurring injuries or pains, and who often display complex medically un-diagnosable symptoms. Many may have suffered either physical or emotional trauma in the past. This will be of interest to a wide variety of bodyworkers, sports therapists and Health Professionals. We will discuss the importance of the Vagus nerve, and how a series of compensatory patterns develops in the body that can prevent the natural self-healing process and lock the body in “fight or flight” if the skull does not align correctly on top of the neck. Will also discuss the impact on the entire body of over tight, or “glued together” Hamstrings. We will also talk about how important our Central Nervous System (CNS) is to our physical and emotional state of Well Being.
Health Professionals or Bodyworkers with at least a Level 3 Qualification.
The aim of this Workshop is to help you:
- Learn how I discovered a link between the dysfunctional Ventral Vagus nerve and Hiatus dysfunction in nearly every chronic case I treated
- Learn about how New Vision Therapists assess and treat the body
- Learn a little about the development of the 2 Vagus nerves in our mammalian body’s
- Understand their pathway In the body
- Use a simple technique to identify how the Vagus nerve is performing
- Learn a safe, gentle way to rebalance the Vagus
- Learn how to assess, treat and reassess to confirm positive change has been achieved
- Learn safe, gentle, non-manipulative techniques that I developed to address issues found
- Chat a little about our Healthy Hen concept. Benefits of Hydration, Exercise and Nutrition once CNS is balanced.
Partial Assessment is undertaken by me as I watch you work, ask questions, and gauge your feedback. On successful completion of the workshop, you are required to complete a minimum of 10 case studies, and provide me an essay style feedback report on how the sessions went. The kind of content I am looking for will be explained to you.
You will also be required to attend review days to make sure that a successful transfer of knowledge has been undertaken. When I can happily tick all the boxes, you will receive your full accreditation and be qualified to practice the New Vision Therapy Lower Body Protocol. This also allows you to move on to Workshop 3 if you are seeking full qualification status to be recognised as a New Vision Therapist.
- You Tube Dr Stephen Porges – Polyvagal Theory to gain an insight into his ground breaking work
- I strongly suggest purchasing at some point Stanley Rosenberg’s book. Accessing the Healing Power of the Vagus Nerve: Self-Help Exercises for Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Autism
- For those wishing to go on and study New Vision Therapy to qualification level, you WILL NEED to purchase GRAYS ANATOMY FOR STUDENTS – ISBN number 9780443069529